Before we begin I want to highlight for you that the blood transfusion is a complex process consisting of many important steps and it should be used only in extreme situations. Way much easier and quicker is to use Saline Bag, which may give you only 500ml of “blood” but it is universal. Before you use a Blood Bag, make sure about its necessity. After you decide for Blood Bag try to follow these instructions.

Items needed for Blood transfusion

  • Blood Test Kit (min. 2x)
  • Blood Bag (prázdný)
  • IV Starter Kit
Step 1 | Control of a blood type of a donor and recipient
  1. Absolutely crucial basic is to Test the recipient’s blood via Blood Test Kit and then yours…If you don’t know what type you have. In these kind of situations recipient is mostly unconscious. ATTENTION: Remember after every re-spawn your blood type is going to change so it is good to test the blood type before application of transfusion.
  2. Results of both tests match with the table of Blood Types and learn the compatibility between them. If they are not compatible it is necessary to find another donor with acceptable blood type.
Step 2 | Collection of blood from donor
  1. You by yourself can’t collect blood from yourself so take the Blood Bag to your hands and collect the blood from compatible donor. ATTENTION: Donor after collection loses 2000 units of blood! So if he or she hadn’t a full storage of blood he or she could get him/herself into a trouble.
  2. After you finished collection the full Blood Bag will appear on the ground.
Step 3 | Donating blood to recipient
  1. Full Blood Bag combine with IV Starter Kit so you will get Blood Bag IV which is needed for application

Before we begin I want to highlight for you that the blood transfusion is a complex process consisting of many important steps and it should be used only in extreme situations. Way much easier and quicker is to use Saline Bag, which may give you only 500ml of “blood” but it is universal. Before you use a Blood Bag, make sure about its necessity. After you decide for Blood Bag try to follow these instructions.

Items needed for Blood transfusion

  • Blood Test Kit (min. 2x)
  • Blood Bag (prázdný)
  • IV Starter Kit
Step 1 | Control of a blood type of a donor and recipient
  1. Absolutely crucial basic is to Test the recipient’s blood via Blood Test Kit and then yours…If you don’t know what type you have. In these kind of situations recipient is mostly unconscious. ATTENTION: Remember after every re-spawn your blood type is going to change so it is good to test the blood type before application of transfusion.
  2. Results of both tests match with the table of Blood Types and learn the compatibility between them. If they are not compatible it is necessary to find another donor with acceptable blood type.
Step 2 | Collection of blood from donor
  1. You by yourself can’t collect blood from yourself so take the Blood Bag to your hands and collect the blood from compatible donor. ATTENTION: Donor after collection loses 2000 units of blood! So if he or she hadn’t a full storage of blood he or she could get him/herself into a trouble.
  2. After you finished collection the full Blood Bag will appear on the ground.
Step 3 | Donating blood to recipient
  1. Full Blood Bag combine with IV Starter Kit so you will get Blood Bag IV which is needed for application
  2. Take prepered blood back into your hands and apply it on character

DayZ_Krevní_transfuze

Few notes at the end.

If the donor is compatible and other survivor isn’t anywhere nearby it means the proposed recipient needs to take the blood from the donor by him/herself. In short, for collecting blood are necessary TWO conscious person..

Transfusion without testing a blood type present approximately 43% chance of successful match. It appears as a quite good ratio but would you do something which might kill your friend for 57%? Incompatibility of blood types KILLS the recipient no matter what you do.

At first sight this table might seem confusing. Here are some basic rules you can follow :

  • Typ 0- (so called universal donor) you can use it for any other type
  • Typ AB+ (so called universal recipient) he/she can obtain any other blood type
  • Typ it can be used for A and AB
  • Typ B it can be used for B and AB
  • Typ AB it can be used ONLY for AB
  • Negative blood types can be used also for positive types
  • Positive blood types can be used ONLY for positive types

Persons with blood type 0- are called universal donor. Their blood won’t kill anybody. On the other hand they can only obtain blood from people with the same blood type as they have. AB+ is the exact opposite. We called this people “universal recipient” so they are capable to obtain any other blood type. Unfortunately they can donate their blood only for people with the same blood type. The knowledge of this might save you more than one Blood Test Kit.

Blood types are changed with every re-spawn and it stays with you all the way you live….till you die of course…

Steps 1-2-3 doesn’t have to be gradually. Meaning of this is to tell you this could be divided without any interference of a result. By this way you could make your own “blood bank” for you will easily regenerate this amount of blood you lost assuming you have “healthy” status. It is a good thing to take with you Blood Bags with 0- type so you won’t need to control everybody’s blood type…we could call it “Saline bag 2.0”

Remember that you don’t make any extra blood for patient. What exactly you do is that you are taking blood from someone to someone. Donor loses his/her 2000 units of blood in a flash!

Last information is also important. In all processes you need to stand calm. Not a move or it will cancel your operation, but the game will give you another chance for all equipment will lie on the ground.

Few notes at the end.

If the donor is compatible and other survivor isn’t anywhere nearby it means the proposed recipient needs to take the blood from the donor by him/herself. In short, for collecting blood are necessary TWO conscious person..

Transfusion without testing a blood type present approximately 43% chance of successful match. It appears as a quite good ratio but would you do something which might kill your friend for 57%? Incompatibility of blood types KILLS the recipient no matter what you do.

At first sight this table might seem confusing. Here are some basic rules you can follow :

  • Typ 0- (so called universal donor) you can use it for any other type
  • Typ AB+ (so called universal recipient) he/she can obtain any other blood type
  • Typ it can be used for A and AB
  • Typ B it can be used for B and AB
  • Typ AB it can be used ONLY for AB
  • Negative blood types can be used also for positive types
  • Positive blood types can be used ONLY for positive types

Persons with blood type 0- are called universal donor. Their blood won’t kill anybody. On the other hand they can only obtain blood from people with the same blood type as they have. AB+ is the exact opposite. We called this people “universal recipient” so they are capable to obtain any other blood type. Unfortunately they can donate their blood only for people with the same blood type. The knowledge of this might save you more than one Blood Test Kit.

Blood types are changed with every re-spawn and it stays with you all the way you live….till you die of course…

Steps 1-2-3 doesn’t have to be gradually. Meaning of this is to tell you this could be divided without any interference of a result. By this way you could make your own “blood bank” for you will easily regenerate this amount of blood you lost assuming you have “healthy” status. It is a good thing to take with you Blood Bags with 0- type so you won’t need to control everybody’s blood type…we could call it “Saline bag 2.0”

Remember that you don’t make any extra blood for patient. What exactly you do is that you are taking blood from someone to someone. Donor loses his/her 2000 units of blood in a flash!

Last information is also important. In all processes you need to stand calm. Not a move or it will cancel your operation, but the game will give you another chance for all equipment will lie on the ground.